Our Services and Charges
Marketing and booking service
Our marketing and booking service will suit you if you live close to your holiday property, manage changeovers yourself and don’t need a management service. We will market your property professionally and comprehensively, take bookings and payment and notify you straight away by email when you have received a booking. If you wish, we will also source a reputable housekeeper for you.
- We offer a very competitive commission rate which together with strong bookings, achieve high income for our owners.
- Your property will be inspected and Visit England graded annually, and you will receive a full report with recommendations on how to increase its income potential. An inspection fee of £160 is charged for the first Visit England inspection and £130 per annum is charged thereafter.
- We do not charge any registration fees, renewal fees, or fees for photography or inclusion on any of our websites or in any literature.
- Customers pay for our Cancellation Protection Scheme which protects them in the event they have to cancel for qualifying reasons, and guarantees that you as the homeowner will be 90% of the owner rate for the booking, unless you choose to book the week for your own use.
- You will have a dedicated local Property Manager who is your point of contact. He/she monitors your bookings and the marketing of your property, and keeps you up to date with advice on best practice and legal compliance.
- We respond to any customer concerns, seek feedback through service questionnaires and liaise with you and your housekeeper.
Bespoke managed service
We want letting your holiday home to be as simple, stress-free and enjoyable as possible for you. If you need assistance, live away from your holiday property, or you’d like everything looked after for you, choose our Bespoke Managed Service, which can be tailored to suit your individual needs. Our charges are the same as for the Marketing and Booking Service, plus we’ll charge a management fee of 10% of the value of invoices for anything we arrange on your behalf. This could include, for example:
- Paying and managing a housekeeper, once sourced
- Any maintenance or trades required – plumber, electrician, roofer, painter, gardener, etc.
- Purchasing or replacing items and furnishings for the property
- Sourcing a specialist company to complete all paperwork and ensure your property is compliant with all legal and agency requirements
Non-routine visits to the property will be charged at £10 per half hour.
The beauty of this service is its flexibility – you can choose to have us look after as little or as much as you’d like us to, and pay only for the services you need.
If you’d like us to look after absolutely everything, we have the expertise, local staff on hand and contacts with reliable local trades to fully manage your holiday home to a high standard.
We are more than happy to talk things through with you, for free and with absolutely no ties. Call us on 01929 422776, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into our Swanage office - you can be assured of a warm welcome and some great advice. We look forward to hearing from you.