Overview of our Services
Marketing, booking and advice service
If you’re keen to manage changeovers yourself, and don’t need a management service, but you would like marketing, booking and advice support, this is the service for you.
- For a competitive commission rate, we will market your holiday cottage and manage all of the bookings for you. We do not charge any registration fees, renewal fees, or fees for photography or inclusion on any of our Websites or in any literature.
- We will write a full description of the property and take professional photographs.
- If required, we can find a housekeeper for you.
- We will inspect your property and grade it under the Original Cottages Quality Scheme. There is an annual inspection fee of £120 and you will receive a report summarising our findings and recommendations, as well as a star rating for your property.
- In order to protect your income, customers pay for our Cancellation Protection Scheme, which protects them in the event they have to cancel for qualifying reasons, and guarantees that you as the homeowner will receive 90% of the owner rate for the booking, unless you choose to book the week for your own use.
- A dedicated local Property Manager who is your point of contact.
- Our team in Swanage will respond to any guest queries, and will liaise with you and your housekeeper as necessary.
- We will also arrange for each guest to receive a questionnaire, so you can read their opinions and have the option to improve your property for subsequent guests.
Bespoke managed service
If you live away from your property, or simply require assistance to manage your property, we have a service that can be tailored to your needs. This service includes everything in the marketing and booking service and is charged in the same way, with an additional 10% of the value of invoices which we manage for you. Some of the things that we can do for you include:
- Sourcing, managing and arranging payment for a housekeeper.
- Handling any maintenance needs through our tried and tested list of trades.
- Replacing damaged items for the property.
- Ensuring that all compliance paperwork is complete.
Any non-routine visits will be charged at £10 per hour.
This service allows you to pick and choose the service you need, from just completing the compliance paperwork, to managing absolutely everything, so that you can relax and enjoy the many benefits of owning a Dorset holiday cottage.
Call us on 01929 448648 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free, no obligation initial visit.